St-Annes Veterinary Group - Eastbourne
General information about this Surgery:
- St Anne's Veterinary Group is Eastbourne's longest standing and largest veterinary practice.
- We are accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as a Tier 2 Veterinary Nurse Training and Assessment Practice.
- We have an established reputation for providing excellent veterinary care and great service.
- The practice is independently owned and serves the whole Eastbourne area with four sites and a mobile 'Visting Vet' service.
- We have many services available such as
Behaviourclinics, Bereavement support service, Cardiology specialist support, Client Education evenings and Orthopaedic specialist service.
- All consulting rooms, including those at branch surgeries are linked to the main computer here at St Anne's, allowing instant access to your pet's records at any time.
We don't treat farm animals or equine
We treat indigenous wildlife without charge.
This surgery is near to these places:
East Sussex, Friston, Eastbourne, Old Town, East Dean, Beachy Head, Ratton
No mobile services available.
Find vets in
- Channel Isles
- Isle of Man